- Your romantic wedding ceremony will take place at a charming and beautifully decorated chapel. Say your vows under the soft glow of 4 elegantly appointed chandeliers. The chapel is lovingly decorated and air conditioned with plenty of seating for your guests.
- Free parking for you and your guests.
- Your ceremony will be performed by an inter-denominational minister.
- You will have time for a one on one consultation with your minister prior to the service so that he may answer any questions you might have.
- The ceremony will include the lighting of the Unity candle signifying the special re-commitment you are making to one another.
- Rose ceremony - your first gift to each other as husband and wife. Two fresh roses tied with silk ribbons to be exchanged after your vows.
- The chapel will be decorated with elegantly arranged and professionally designed wedding decorations for your ceremony.
- Choose from a wide selection of beautiful wedding music for your ceremonies processional, signing of the certificate and recessional. You are welcome to also bring any music that has personal meaning to you both that you would like played during your ceremony.
- Beautifully designed bouquet for the bride made up of 24 exquisite fresh roses arranged in a classic style with a matching rose boutonniere for the groom (you select the color).
- Capture your memories with a Professional photographer who will take approximately 48 full-resolution Digital photographs at the Chapel including Chapel formals, mounted in a white professional quality photo album. Another 48 full-resolution digital photographs will be taken in the garden setting with the Kissing Bridge, Temple of Diana Pergola and Gazebo. All 96 photographs will be transferred to CD ROM and sent Express post to your residence the day after your wedding.
- A Champagne toast for the Bride and Groom to toast one another after the ceremony, your choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic champagne is available.
- A Personalized Keepsake booklet containing your vows and the wording of your renewal service will be given to you after your ceremony.
- You will receive a commemorative Certificate of Marriage suitable for framing to remember your special day.
- A 3-hour once in a lifetime unique London cab service will pick you up at your hotel and bring you to the chapel "on time". After the ceremony enjoy a scenic tour of Niagara Falls on your way back to your hotel. Your cab will be ribboned and your knowledgeable driver will be wearing full British Livery. This includes taxes and driver gratuity.
- For the Bride, a Professional hairstylist will attend your suite the day of the wedding to assist you in achieving that special look you want.
- For the Bride, a top Professional Make up artist will attend your suite to make your wedding day preparations even easier.
- Fabulous three night stay in a luxury suite with a king size bed overlooking the magnificent falls (with a view of both the Canadian and U.S. falls). Enjoy a cooked to order breakfast for two each morning. You will also be treated to two complimentary drinks each night at the managers reception.
- Relax and enjoy the complimentary valet parking at your hotel.
- Experience the ride of a lifetime as you ride into the mist of water beside the majestic Falls on the Maid of the Mist - two passes.
- Walk the lush winding paths amongst 2000 free flying tropical butterflies at the Butterfly Conservatory.
- Enjoy a fantastic photographic opportunity as you both stand beside the raging water at the White Water Walk - two passes.
- Journey behind the Falls providing fantastic views from behind and below the Falls- two passes.
- You will receive an all day transportation pass on the People Mover and the Incline Railway - two passes.
- Experience a breathtaking helicopter ride over the magnificent Falls - two passes.
- Unforgettable wine tour and tasting of world class Niagara wines. Stroll through the vineyard and then enjoy a gourmet lunch prepared by the Winery Chef.
- Experience Niagara cuisine for lunch at Elements Restaurant, the closest you'll get to the Falls. You will each select one entree from a special menu and afterwards enjoy dessert and coffee or tea. Taxes and gratuity are included.
- Dinner for two at the Skylon Revolving dining room on your wedding day. You will receive a personalized menu to select your entree from. Taxes, gratuity and ride up to the restaurant and observation deck are included.
- Signature wedding cake prepared by Niagara's leading pastry chef will be delivered to the Skylon restaurant and brought to your table after dinner. The cake will then be cut and served for you after your dinner.
- 'Circle of Love' wedding cake topper keepsake.
- Beautiful hand crafted keepsake cake knife and server to compliment your wedding cake.
- Gorgeous gift basket with VQA Niagara wine and specialty Niagara treats.
- Professional services of a Wedding Consultant.
- You will receive a detailed itinerary outlining the dates, times and services that will make up your beautiful wedding ceremony and stay in Niagara.
Return to Packages